Wellness Center Member Opportunities
$2 million project. 100 Acre / 5 Million Square Foot Land Development
Facility development will employ a workforce and expects to grow exponentially. Our certified organic homestead and food forest provide farm-to-table produce. Planting native trees prevent deforestation which include a tax concessions from the government. The property will be registered as a land preserve. The Jamaica Forestry Department will be donating unlimited native trees.
- Discounts on all land sea and air tours
- Regularly scheduled access to the Wellness Center facility services at a discount rate
- Direct engagement and participation with programming and operations
- Access to island wide cultural and wellness events
- Discounts to organic goods and services worldwide
- Free copy of the newsletter and monthly vendor coupons
- Profile in BRIDGE International Business Network Intranet and Member Directory
- Your brand partner in production, post production and digital marketing
Special Events Concert Venue & Hillside Amphitheater
Do you have a special event coming up? We’ve got you covered! Corporations or groups can reserve our estate is the perfect place to host your next event. Our fully equipped facilities can fit diverse audiences and can accommodate over 1000—3000 people, depending on the nature of the event. Our sprawling hillside amphitheater is a wonderful place to listen to great live music under the stars.